|
|
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Welcome! -
After many requests, I have finally put together a blog for our family. It really comes at the perfect time seeing how our family is growing as we speak. Brian and I are expecting our first baby any day now! We have been told it's a girl, but apparently mix ups happen and we must be prepared for a boy as well. Funny, they told us this after the nursery was decorated in pink polka dots and the closet was filled with lace and frills! Oh well, we are excited nonetheless.
Brian is spending his days saving the world, putting away one bad guy at a time. He is still enjoying his job, but misses everyone back home. He will return for a much needed break June 12th for about 18 days. This is when he will get to hold his baby for the very first time. By the time he leaves he'll be wrapped around her tiny fingers.
I have finally finished graduate school at Columbus State. I am awaiting confirmation that I have passed my final paper and will be approved for graduation in May. Although I will not be attending graduation, I will receive the diploma and Master's proudly! I am still teaching Pre-Kindergarten at St. Luke (my 2nd year). I love the people I work with and the kids I teach, so things are good there. However, I'm officially on maternity leave now so I miss them all very much.
Duke is still hanging around. He has the best life of all, just enjoying eating, playing, and sleeping. Life is good for this big black dog. We have been thinking about placing him on the stud finder list, so he can make puppies. I just can't get up the nerve to send my buddy away for too long...maybe after the baby comes.
Well, that's all for now. Hopefully next time I post there will be baby pictures up! :-)
Charlie's Room

Charlie's Room

Our new FAMILY car!
This post was written at 7:39 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|
All About Us
Brian, Charlie, Cooper, and I live in Niceville, FL with our dog, Duke. Brian is currently a captain in the Army, and I teach 2nd grade at Rocky Bayou Christian Academy. Life is good!
Archives
|