Sunday, September 7, 2008

Busy Busy Busy -

Sarah and I with the Mouse!
Pointing to a picture of Brian and I on the wall in Epcot that we took on our 1 year anniversary.
Here we are at the happiest place on earth...and yest we got Minnie ears!
Brad and I with Stitch!
Charlie and Granna
Charlie playing with another baby, Lilly.
Charlie learning to swim from Papa John.
Charlie makes the funniest faces these days.
Oh boy, does she love the water!
Charlie and I have been very busy the past couple weeks. My friend, Sarah, and I decided to put together a trip to Disney World over Labor Day weekend. So, I gave up Charlie to her ALL her grandparents. My mom and dad (aka Granny and Gramps) kept her for the first half, while Brian's mom and dad (aka Granna and Papa John) kept her for the last half. Not to mention, she visited my grandparents (Charlie's GREAT grandparents) while she was in Dothan. Needless to say she was spoiled all weekend long.
Sarah and I had a wonderful time at Disney. My wonderful uncle Brad hooked us up with some tickets while we were there. We were also privileged enough to stay at the Shades of Green resort, which the military resort located on Disney property right outside the Magic Kingdom. It was beautiful. We ate good food, rode all the best rides, and toughed out the rain. It was such a nice break!
Now we are all back home and getting back in the swing of things. Charlie had her pictures taken last week by a local photographer named Holly Tye. I won't be able to view the proofs for another week or two, but Charlie smiled for many of the shots. I'm excited to see how they turned out.
Next weekend, my mom, dad, grandparents, and I are off to Tuscaloosa for the Alabama football game. Now that my brother is marching during the half time show, it has become even more necessary to make it to some games this season. I'll keep you all posted on how it goes!
Charlie is still growing big...I seem to be shrinking (which is nice to finally see)...and Brian is inching closer and closer to home.
Peace and love to all-
Mindy


This post was written at 8:22 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Us
Brian, Charlie, Cooper, and I live in Niceville, FL with our dog, Duke. Brian is currently a captain in the Army, and I teach 2nd grade at Rocky Bayou Christian Academy. Life is good!

Archives