Thursday, November 13, 2008

Here we are again! -

Yes, of course she was a chicken for Halloween.

Happy Chicken
Gramps and the Chicken

It's getting late, the Chicken is sleepy.

Her thinking spot.

"Hey Daddy, I'm ready for Disney World!"

Mommy wants to go to Disney too!

Yea Alabama!

It's been a whole month already! I can't believe it! Since my last post, we've celebrated Halloween as a chicken, enjoyed a fabulous trip to Tuscaloosa to introduce Sarah to REAL college football, traveled to Dothan for the annual Peanut Festival and long awaited corn dog, and sadly watched the final seconds tick away as my battle buddy (Sarah) packed up her apartment to make home for her hubby's homecoming in Ft. Campbell. Life has been a roller coaster these days, with all the good and...well...you know.
Charlie is officially a crawler. She moves across the house digging in anything she can get her hands on. Just yesterday, I discovered her moving into Duke's food bowl. Her hands digging around for just the right piece to taste. Calmly, I removed her from what could have been a messy situation (especially if she had crawled in his water bowl too), and placed her in her beloved "Jenny Jump-Up". The cooing and babbling has reached an all new level. Her favorite thing to say these days is "dadadadadadadadadadadadadadada"...yes I could go on. Every day she gets bigger and funnier and prettier. She takes up all of my time, and I love it.
Brian is still in...you guessed it...Iraq. It's almost been a full 12 months now. Ugh.... Don't worry, though, the end is in sight. We are getting more anxious for our family reunion as each week passes. We are very much looking forward to a wonderful trip to Disney World in April and another can't-miss trip to Outerbanks in May. We are really excited about catching up with all of our family and friends!
I'm still busy at St. Luke. My class is getting smarter. So smart, they seem to need me less and less. I'm still working on getting ready to run the Disney marathon. Don't get too excited, it won't be until January of 2010. Yes, that is far away. Yes, I need all the time I can get.
Well, I suppose that is all for now. This month is going to be fun with Thanksgiving...and of course Alabama (hopefully) beating Auburn. I'll have lots of new pictures and stories to post soon!
Lots of love...and ROLL TIDE!


This post was written at 7:23 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Us
Brian, Charlie, Cooper, and I live in Niceville, FL with our dog, Duke. Brian is currently a captain in the Army, and I teach 2nd grade at Rocky Bayou Christian Academy. Life is good!

Archives