Wow! I can't believe it's already June! It is amazing to look back at my previous posts and see how much Charlie has grown! She weighs a whopping 23 pounds now! Just last week we took her to the beach at Outer banks, NC. We spent the whole week with Brian's family. Charlie really enjoyed the swimming pool and stomping around in the sand. She just loves to be outdoors enjoying the sunshine. Even though we kept and SPF 60 on her the whole time, she got the best tan of all.
Brian is back in Columbus now...completely done with Ft. Polk (YEA!). He is just in limbo waiting for the Captains Course to begin in July. He recently found out that he was approved to attend SFAS...which is the Special Forces Selection Course which will determine if he will make it into a Special Forces unit or not. So he is excited about preparing for that now.
I am still teaching Pre-K at St. Luke. I've agreed to do one more year...however, I could be leaving before the school year is over depending on Brian's situation. I'm still training to run the Disney World Marathon in January. I'm running anywhere between 6-15 miles 5 times a week. It seems like a lot when I say that, but it goes by fast when you are doing it.
That's about all for now. Hope you all are doing well!
Lots of love from all of us!