|
|
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Georgia Aquarium! -
After such a wonderful weekend, I just had to put together a quick post. We (my mom, my dad, Charlie, Cooper, and I) spend the weekend in Atlanta and took Charlie (and Cooper) to the Fern Bank Museum to an exhibit on mythical creatures, where Charlie particularly loved the mermaids, and the Georgia Aquarium. We were all very impressed with the aquarium and the extravagant dolphin show! Charlie loved the sea turtles and sharks the most...however, I enjoyed the beautiful beluga whales! Cooper was mesmerized by all the beautiful lights and water sounds. Everyone had such a great time!
We are back in Florida now, preparing to start back to school. I begin pre-plannning on Monday. Charlie and Cooper won't start their schools until later in August. Until then grand parents and great grand parents will step in and help out during the day. Lucky kids!
Lots of love from us to you-
This post was written at 7:41 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|
All About Us
Brian, Charlie, Cooper, and I live in Niceville, FL with our dog, Duke. Brian is currently a captain in the Army, and I teach 2nd grade at Rocky Bayou Christian Academy. Life is good!
Archives
|