Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We're Baaack! -

After popular demand, I am bringing back our blog. It has been two years since I last posted, so there is a lot to catch up on! We have moved to Fort Bragg, North Carolina and just recently moved to Niceville, Florida. Charlie is now 3 years old! She will be going to school this fall at Rocky Bayou Christian School. I will be teaching second grade there as well. This past March we welcomed our second child, this time a boy. We named him Cooper Douglas. He is now 4 months old and smiling all the time! We are currently living in a condo in Niceville while we build a house in Freeport, FL. It is going to be in this beautiful neighborhood called Hammock Bay. You can check it all out at www.hammockbayfreeport.com. It's gorgeous! We are happy and healthy and keeping busy. We are spending lots of time this summer with friends and family in Alabama, now that we are living close again. It's wonderful! Pictures are below, and I promise LOTS more are to come! :-) Until next time...













This post was written at 7:06 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Us
Brian, Charlie, Cooper, and I live in Niceville, FL with our dog, Duke. Brian is currently a captain in the Army, and I teach 2nd grade at Rocky Bayou Christian Academy. Life is good!

Archives