Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day of School -



So, here we are already knee deep into another school year. This year Charlie is going to K3 and couldn't be more excited. She wakes up every morning begging to grab her lunch box and head out the door. I'm so glad I have a kid that loves school as much as I do! We both pack our bags and make the short 3 minute drive (literally) to Rocky Bayou Christian School. I teach second grade and am proud to say I am adapting nicely. I love their independence! It's a BIG change from K4. Here are a few pictures of Charlie in the dress she just HAD to wear on her first day of school. She thinks she's a super model!
Love yall!


This post was written at 8:16 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Us
Brian, Charlie, Cooper, and I live in Niceville, FL with our dog, Duke. Brian is currently a captain in the Army, and I teach 2nd grade at Rocky Bayou Christian Academy. Life is good!

Archives